Who we are:
Recent Selected Publications
- Bleichrodt, H., van Bruggen, P. Reflection for Higher Order Risk Preferences, Review of Economics and Statistics (conditionally accepted)
- Bulte E.H., J.A. List and D.P. van Soest (forthcoming) Toward an Understanding of the Welfare Effects of Nudges: Evidence from a Field Experiment in the Workplace, Economic Journal
- Cubitt, R., van de Kuilen, G., and Mukerji, S. (forthcoming) Discriminating between Models of Ambiguity Attitude: a Qualitative Test, Journal of the European Economic Association.
- van Leeuwen, B., Offerman, T., van de Ven, J. Fight or Flight: Endogenous Timing in Conflicts, Review of Economics and Statistics (accepted for publication)
- Schindler, D., Westcott, M. (forthcoming) Shocking Racial Attitudes: Black GIs in Europe, Review of Economic Studies