Who we are:
Upcoming and Recent Events
Recent Selected Publications
- Bulte E.H., J.A. List and D.P. van Soest (forthcoming) Toward an Understanding of the Welfare Effects of Nudges: Evidence from a Field Experiment in the Workplace, Economic Journal
- Cubitt, R., van de Kuilen, G., and Mukerji, S. (forthcoming) Discriminating between Models of Ambiguity Attitude: a Qualitative Test, Journal of the European Economic Association.
- Cettolin, E., Riedl, A. (2019) Revealed Preferences under Uncertainty: Incomplete Preferences and Preferences for Randomization, Journal of Economic Theory.
- Cettolin, E., Suetens, S. (2019) Return on trust is lower for immigrants, Economic Journal.
- van Leeuwen, B., Offerman, T. and Schram, A. (2019) Competition for status creates superstars: An experiment on public good provision and network formation, Journal of the European Economic Association.
- Dalton, P.S, Ghosal, S. (2018) Self-fulfilling mistakes: Characterization and welfare. Economic Journal.
- Kocher, M.G., Lucks, K.E., Schindler, D. (2018) Unleashing animal spirits: Self control and overpricing in experimental asset markets, Review of Financial Studies.
- Picchio, M., Suetens, S., van Ours, J. (2018) Labour supply effects of winning the lottery, Economic Journal.
- Brandts, J., Potters, J. (2018) Experimental industrial organization, Handbook of Industrial Organization and Game Theory Vol. 2.